Pan Seared Salmon and Avocado Salsa
- For the Pan Seared Salmon
- 4 Salmon fillet‘s - skin on
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil Click here for my favorite brand
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Zest and juice of one small lime
- Kosher salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
For the Avocado Salsa
- 150 g Diced avocado
- Juice of one lime
- clove Onegarlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Chopped corinader
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- Heat the avocado oil in a large non stick fry pan or skillet over medium high heat.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillet‘s with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook the salmon in the hot skillet for a skin side down until it it starting to crisp. Sprinkle the lime zest and pour the lime juice over the salmon before turning. Flip the salmon and cook through to your liking.
- Remove from heat and set aside
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the avocado salsa and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve salmon fillet’s topped with avocado salsa